[Bf-docboard] Re: Blender volunteer

Ton Roosendaal ton@blender.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:01:22 +0100

Hi Ram,

Sorry for not replying sooner...
I think there could be two projects interesting for you, one of them is
the documentation project. The other is for the new blender3d.org site,
with general info on how to use Blender, downloads, demos, etc.

You can subscribe at the Documentation Project mailing list here:

The other project hasn't started yet, we're waiting for others to be
ready with preparations.

Regards,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal | ton@blender.org | Blender Foundation