[Bf-docboard] What about a chapter for "3D Concepts & Fundamentals"

Felix Rabe bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:00:09 +0100

Jason Oppel wrote:
> We could also provide links where people could get more information on the various topics covered.

Just an idea:

I think too many Internet links in a printed book (that's how our work
is likely to end up) might make it a bit more difficult to read.  How
about making a list of links when starting work on a chapter, and then
extracting information from then while writing it?  Some links can be
preserved, of course, especially when they point to complete, external
projects, or standards that are too big to include in the book, or
similar things.  (And of course in the bibliography, where appropriate.)

Otherwise, they should be removed after their information is "copied".

What does the rest of you think?  Is this a good way to do it?  Other ideas?

cu,
Felix