[Bf-docboard] chapter_mesh_modelling

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
31 Dec 2002 09:41:04 +0100

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 01:41, Alex Heizer wrote:

> It's all a matter of convenience. If there's a binary available, I
> won't build from sources. Likewise, if I need to spend my time
> downloading hi-res images, then blowing out black and color inkjet
> cartridges at $25 each (while taking extra amounts of my time), it's
> better for me to make do with the okay online version and put the book
> (which comes bound with a nice glossy cover) on my birthday or
> Christmas list. :)

I guess you're right about that. In any case, did you notice Ton's post
about a publisher being interested in 'the Blender Bible'? They want to
publish the manual that we are working on. Since we are working under an
open license, they would also be required to send their edits and
improvements back to us.

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>