[Bf-docboard] Updated appendix_graphic_cards

Alex Heizer bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:57:04 -0600

Is there going to be a place for video card oddities? For example, I run
a dual-monitor setup with X and xinerama. I have an NVidia GeForce2 and
an ATI Radeon 7500. Last I checked, NVidia doesn't support OpenGL while
using xinerama, but ATI does, and they use mutually exclusive GLXes
anyway. So I blend on my ATI screen and don't do any 3D on my NVidia.

Is there a place where issues like this can be noted?

Alex