[Bf-docboard] chapter_mesh_modelling

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
30 Dec 2002 13:49:28 +0100

On Sat, 2002-12-28 at 20:06, Alex Heizer wrote:

> I'm all for having a high-res, high-bandwidth version, but this may be
> a way of "encouraging" people to buy the book. Keep lo-res images to
> show how to learn for those of us with no money, but that will help
> give a valid reason to purchase the book when we do get money.

I'm not sure that would work in an Open environment where everyone can
just grab the sources and build a high-res version for himself :) Still,
we can always ask a graphic designer to create a nice looking PDF
version, burn it on a CD and let the Foundation sell it. That might make
a couple of bucks!

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>