[Bf-docboard] Xitnaltas Docbook environment

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
21 Dec 2002 10:36:33 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 17:34, droddl@gmx.de wrote:
> On 18 Dec 2002 at 16:49, Stefano Selleri wrote:
>
> > Does the Style Guide compile?
> >
> > (I compiled it with Xi tools at least once)
> >
> > Stefano
>
> The Styleguide compiles fine! It has to do something with the
> blendermanual thing from Bart! Has anybody tried it with Xitnaltas
> environment?

I'm not sure what's going on here. The tags and attributes that you
mentioned in your previous mail are valid DocBook and the documents
validate correctly here using the Linux docbook tools. Maybe the Docbook
DTD in Xitnalta's environment is broken?

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>