[Bf-docboard] long term plans

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
16 Dec 2002 07:55:18 +0100

Hi Stefano,

On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 12:02, Stefano Selleri wrote:
> OK, you know the old story...
>
> those who can make something, they it
> those who cannot make, direct
> those who are not able to direct, administrate
> those who are not able to administrate, coordinates.

Hehe! :-)

> By reading B@art's bunch of XML it is evident that:
>
> B@rt has already written a scratch of :
>       * Chapter1 Section 3
>       * Glossary
> Reevan McKay is credited for the whole
>       * Chapter 13
> B@rt, are you going to work first person on Ch1.3 and Glossary?

Hmm, you mean chapter 3 I think? That's content I copied from one of the
blender.nl tutorials that IngieBee has on her site. It's not even
complete yet I think. I'd be happy to finish it.

FYI, there's work being done on resurrecting blender.nl for the purpose
of pulling the old content from it. In that way we should be able to get
the original tutorials etc back.

> I don't know Reevan personally, is he going to maintain Chapter 13
> or he wrote the scratch some times ago and we need some maintainer
> for Ch. 13 too?

I think this chapter is finished - I took it from the Publisher
documentation source that Carsten sent to me.

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>