[Bf-docboard] The Fileformat & Getting started

instinctive new media bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:04:11 +0100 (CET)

> Hi Alexander,
>
> welcome aboard! There's a placeholder for the hotkeylists in Appendix A.

OK, I've found it, sorry that I didn't even bother to read it
before, I was reading it exactly when your reply arrived. :)

As soon as I've installed docboard2pdf and acquainted myself
with the docbook format, I'll start on Appendix A.

As nearly all keys mean the same in any mode, I guess the
best way of structuring the appendix would be the following:

KEY             MODES      ACTION / MODIFIERS
ctrl            all        constrain movement to grid
shift           all        finer movement
rkey            all	   rotate selected objects / points
skey            all        scale selected objects / poiints
                            xkey: flip horizontally
                            ykey: flip vertically
shift-akey      sequencer  add sequence
ctrl-alt-fkey   text       find
alt-fkey        text       find next

etc...

(I bet many people haven't yet found the find keys in the text
editor ;)

For the 'MODES' column, it would be nice to have the standard
images mentioned before on the list.