[Bf-cycles] [GSoC 2018] Draft Proposal for Volume Rendering and OpenVDB Integration in Cycles

Geraldine Chua gsc97531 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:26:14 CEST 2018

Hi Brecht,

Sorry for the late reply as I do not have regular access to any computers
at the moment. Thank you for your incredibly helpful tips. It really
pointed me in the right direction since I wasn't completely certain about
the nature of some of the tasks. For locations in the code to investigate,
I mostly tried to refer to past work on OpenVDB, so it did not occur to me
to focus only on the Cycles engine. I have since rewritten the parts of my
proposal that need to be revised.

Best regards,
Geraldine