[Bf-cycles] Interactive rendering and scene changes

Stefan Werner stewreo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 11:16:14 CET 2018

Blender’s rendered viewport keeps the session alive while objects are added and removed. When you run Blender in a debugger, you can set a breakpoint in objects.cpp Object::~Object() to get a call stack of when and where that happens or you can step through BlenderSession::synchronize() in blender_session.cpp to get the full picture of how Blender updates a Cycles session with object changes.

-Stefan