[Bf-cycles] Why remove square samples?

Adriano Oliveira adriano.ufrb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:11:48 CEST 2017

Brecht, thank you for your feedback.

I think squared samples is a better approach, as long as small units
increments don't change as much. No matter what, I got used to having it
checked and teach my students to do it so.

I suggest we keep it in 2.79 and discuss it for 2.8 in the context of other
UI changes.

IMPORTANT: Sampling presets are squared samples and did not get revised
after the change.

*Adriano A. Oliveira*
Coordenador do Colegiado do Curso de Cinema e Audiovisual
Universidade Federal do Recôncavo da Bahia (UFRB)
Centro de Artes Humanidades e Letras (CAHL)
Matrícula: 1673892
(71) 99181-0123 [VIVO]