[Bf-cycles] Pre-built cycles.exe for Windows?

David Ford davidfordaus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 01:55:24 CET 2016

Hi - I'm looking for any pre-built version of cycles to play with.
Apparently this doesn't exist however ?  While I -could- build it from
source, this will take at least 1-3 days to set up toolchains, libraries,
compilation, etc etc.   I'm more interested in just toying with the XML API
and / or export features rather than re-inventing that particular wheel and
spending time that someone probably already has done not long ago.  In
short: trying to leverage the power of the community!

So, my request is this : does anyone have a pre-built version of Cycles.exe
that they'd be happy to provide me with?  Preferably but not necessarily
GPU-based, as I have a reasonable graphics card.  I'd very much appreciate
the help. There would be accolades from on high.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards

David