[Bf-cycles] Cycles range mapping math node

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 06:18:10 CEST 2016

This is doable with a node group, but a built in node to match the
compositor would be nice.

However, what can't be done with a node group is a *normalize* node
(like the compositor), as this requires calculating the min and max
values, which AFIAK can't be done with math nodes. How feasible would it
be to implement such a node?