[Bf-cycles] Cycles range mapping math node

Mohamed Sakr 3dsakr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 09:03:19 CEST 2016

@ gandalf3, well, consider any thing like particle radius or particle
index, it ranges from 0 to a value > 1
with a node like this, you can remap the values of all particles to 0-1,
which will help the user use color ramp more efficiently "as he knows that
the range is 0-1, not by trial and error testing.."

same for any other texture, like volume textures that got values > 1,
remapping them would be handy.
@ carlo, your range mapping is more general, my idea is more toward a
normalize node "that takes a texture and normalize to the texture max
value".