[Bf-cycles] problems with cmakelists in recent cycles version

Mohamed Sakr 3dsakr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:42:57 CEST 2015

Hi,

last time CMake didn't make any problems with the provided libraries:
"https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/lib/"

this was 2 months ago though, I tried last version and got headaches with
CMake!!

main problems:
PUGIXML "which is not included, I can compile it, but it should be included"
LLVM_LIBPATH ?? I tried this folder "lib\win64_vc12\llvm\lib" but it
doesn't work
GLEW_MX_LIBRARY not included with the libs

the rest are ok.

any idea if I miss something? I checked the libraries and they are the same
as from 2 months.
I'm using CMake 3.2.3

cheers,
Mohamed Sakr