[Bf-cycles] OpenCL on AMD GPUs

Marc Dion marcdion1974 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:09:39 CET 2015

David Fenner:  Maybe it would be help to simply ask the guys from AMD to
make a progress report.  It's only been a couple months, this is a big job
and nobody ever said they'd be on this as full-time work.  Bitter comments
only serve to alienate people.  It's demotivating and if they report to
their supervisors that people are heckling them and generally being rude I
think their response will be to pull the plug entirely.  Nobody wants to
work in that kind of environment.  Try to be patient and if you would like
a response from them then please just ask for one.