[Bf-cycles] OpenCL on AMD GPUs

David Fenner d4vidfenner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:51:47 CET 2015

I understand what you mean. Yet one has to take responsibility for his/her
words. I really hope I'm wrong here, I don't believe they are working on
it. Amd has been years promising stuff and then being silent and not
delivering, just look at the "a good news for amd..." thread at
blenderartists. That is also bitter and disrespectful to their customers. I
think you are right by saying that I should ask for a progress report
first, but it has been asked already in this same thread, with no response.
That is also rude.