[Bf-cycles] cycles baking error

Thomas Beck software at plasmasolutions.de
Sun May 11 14:43:23 CEST 2014

Nazim, you need an "Image Texture" with an image assigned to it in your
node material to bake to. The node does not has to be connected to other
nodes.
The newest #b3d sneak peek (plasmasolutions) will explain how to use the
baking feature... if you're unsure what to do then wait for it (will be
released this evening).

Generally, I would propose that you ask on IRC #blender next time before
you ask here...there are many early adopters that will help you more
direct...

Greetings, Thomas

> Hello Blenderheads,
> When i attempt to bake in cycles i get the following error:
> no image found in material 0....
> i am using the latest build from blender buildbot
>
> regards,
> nazim

------
Plasmasolutions