[Bf-cycles] cycles baking error

Nazim Mer nazim.mer at gmail.com
Sun May 11 15:34:50 CEST 2014

Thanks,

I am infact enjoying your series, and can't wait till that video is
uploaded...

Baking is a awsome tool, especially for those that like the realism of
cycles and speed of blender internal...

One can simply have a cheap rig that uses a couple titans/GTX 780(6gb), and
an high end build (opteron/xeon/extreme edition cpu) for use with blender
internal render(unlimited ram=unlimited resolution)....

PS here are some great products that are slightly cheaper than thee titan...

http://www.palit.biz/palit/vgapro.php?id=2287

Special Notice to thee auto-notiy button on these two cards, as it may seem
that EVGA would only sell these cards if there is ENOUGH INTEREST....

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=06G-P4-3787-KR

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=06G-P4-3785-KR

(PLEASE clink that button, as even if you have no interest in these cards,
atleast there would seem to an INTEREST FOR IT).

REGARDS....
Nazim