[Bf-cycles] CUDA performance tests

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Apr 29 13:41:33 CEST 2014

Thanks, that is a bit unexpected. I don't have CUDA set up on Windows
at the moment, only on Mac and Linux so can't give you a binary today
since they are platform specific.

I will try to figure out why those numbers are different before and
after __launch_bounds__ and/or do some testing on Windows soon.