[Bf-cycles] 2.68 Release notes material

Marco G digitalbath86 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:19:29 CEST 2013

It's ok, just dropped what i had about recent changes, feel free to use it or not.
Just keep mind that bump mapping results are heavily changed, opening 2.67b files in 2.68 will get your bumps almost disappear.
People might take it as a bug and report false positive. Maybe just mentioning it is changed would help.
Last thing, remember to credit Michalis Zissiou when showing his image.
Thank you, MG.