[Bf-cycles] 2.68 Release notes material

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:53:35 CEST 2013

I've updated the release notes to use Michalis's Toon shader image (because
awesomeness), but I don't think the small change in bump node is worth an
image in the notes. No big deal though if others would like it to be added.
Also, using the mist pass to effectively bake displacement maps is a bit of
a unique use-case and nothing new (could do it with camera depth
previously).