[Bf-cycles] Enabling hair rendering on GPU?

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 16 17:19:20 CET 2013

Hello,

i was using an older build with the first patches of the hair rendering
feature together with my GPU. But currently it is only available for
CPU, despite the fact that it was working just fine. Could we (re)enable
the hair rendering again for the GPU inside the experimental feature
set? I would really like to test it out, even if it would be unstable.
It would also help to file bug reports to make it work, if it not
already does.

Greetings from
Tobias Oelgarte