[Bf-cycles] GSoC - Spectral Rendering

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Apr 9 22:41:48 CEST 2013

If you have ideas I can give broad advice about what I think is
feasible to do in the time frame. But reviewing the proposal before
submission wouldn't be fair to other students, the other mentors
should be able to evaluate proposals written by the student alone, to
get a sense of the understanding and planning ability of the student.

There will also be enough time to make adjustments after the proposal
is submitted, mentors will comment if they think the project is too
big/small.

Brecht.