[Bf-cycles] Info Cycles and Xeon Phi

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 9 10:04:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

Nvidia seeded Tesla cards to developers, so for the Phi that could be a good way to start as well. Especially it would run with opencl "out of the box" (after a recompile).

Having one reference system that does OpenCL Cycles good would be a great step forward. This however is not in our control really. The stakeholders here are Intel and AMD first :)

-Ton-