[Bf-cycles] Motion Blur

storm kartochka22 at yandex.ru
Sat Sep 22 23:54:23 CEST 2012

В Сб., 22/09/2012 в 23:27 +0200, Brecht Van Lommel пишет:
> The main work
> remaining is to the fix the big performance regression that you get
> currently when activating it, even when motion blur is disabled

Hi Brecht!

I meant that for my taste at least Camera only MB already work, and have
not found any objection. Can you please elaborate more about that
regression, as for me it (Camera MB only of course) have tiny overhead.
Added silly example to forum,
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gea98ff9a86e1763014935353b29a4a83a92d5b

looks flawless except that 29 30 empty frames, maybe it unrelated to MB,
my modeling skills as bad as English or worse.