[Bf-cycles] osl node

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Oct 23 23:59:07 CEST 2012

Hi,

I did some changes, making the node a generic shader script node
instead of OSL script. It was mostly renaming and code refactoring to
avoid the cycles specific operator. I'll continue tomorrow and look
closer into the update system. I also have some plans to make cycles
only reload individual shaders when you edit them, instead of all, to
shorten refresh time after tweaking values.

Brecht.