[Bf-cycles] Cycles and Blender Internal integration.

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:42:50 CET 2012

Hi,
A somehow simple solution (but still after 2.62 is out) is to support the
is_update flag for scene datablocks. [1]

With that implemented an add-on like this should do the job:
http://www.pasteall.org/28979/python

As a temporary hack you can use this one with Blender 2.61/2.62:
http://www.pasteall.org/28981/python

(also I didn't read your whole problem, but only the python part of it, and
decided to give it a go for fun)
--
Dalai
www.dalaifelinto.com