[Bf-compositor] Blender compositor queries from Xentrix Studios

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Thu Jul 9 20:46:18 CEST 2015

Hi all,

just a feedback on this subject. We have been starting with a design of
a tile based caching mechanism. This will be a study project to see if
all aspects have been addressed.

As currently this is a not sponsored project I do not know when this
will become available in blenders official release.

We have waited for this design until the multi-view was released as that
project has a huge impact on the caching mechanism.

Best regards,
Jeroen & Monique.
  - At Mind -