[Bf-compositor] Extending some node functions to VSE

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Thu May 22 10:00:12 CEST 2014

Could you explain the concept of - converting strips to "compositing
containters"

Does this mean that:
1. a proxy of the strip appears in the compositor (and it's result/output
in the VSE)
or that
2. the VSE strip contains a mini node tree in the VSE.

The first idea allows for multiple strip interaction, where the strips are
concurrent in the timeline. for example chromakeying action over background.
The second idea seems to constrain node effects to a single strip?

Thanks for the interest.
David