[Bf-compositor] [feat]OGLview as input node

Francesco Paglia f.paglia.80 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 18:56:15 CET 2014

Hope I'm not the only one with this problem:
working with render layer help us  quickly prototype our compositing while
still working with light, shading sometime animation and other beauty
stuff...

With a good frequency I find myself working with a mask on a frame just to
isolate an effect to a portion of the image and I don't have any chance
verify if the mask is working properly on the whole shot...

Wouldn't it be cool to see the mask over the ogl preview without to render
anything?
In fact we can already see the ogl preview in the sequence editor... maybe
it would be possible for the compositor too?

--
Francesco Paglia
Vfx and Production Supervisor

e-mail   f.paglia.80 at gmail.com