[Bf-compositor] [enh] error notification

Francesco Paglia f.paglia.80 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 18:04:46 CET 2014

Few days ago I had the chance to discuss this on #blendercoders with
LukasTonne and Sebastian Konig so I'm writing it here to share the same
thought with you all.

One of the problem I often encounter in the nodetree is that in case an
image is missing there's no evidence of which input node has this problem.
I suggested to change the color of the node to a "flashy red" in case of a
missing path and Lukas expanded the idea (please Lukas correct me if I'm
wrong) to move this behavior as a general way to identify errors on nodes.

Hope you all like the idea and hope that it can be added soon :)

--
Francesco Paglia
Vfx and Production Supervisor

e-mail   f.paglia.80 at gmail.com