[Bf-compositor] [enh] labels and reorder inputs to help link nodes

Blenderleo blenderleo at gmx.de
Fri Feb 7 20:43:00 CET 2014

Hi,
I have another idea, that's more consistent with the existing UI of blender.
A similar problem, when one is trying to select a specific object in Object Mode, is cleverly solved by the Alt-Select function (Alt-Rightclick brings up an popup where you can select one of all overlapping objects by name).
For the node popup, the names of the Sockets (e.g. "Z-Scale") and the type (as icon in front of the name, like in other popups; maybe simply filled circles in the corresponding color) should be displayed.

But having any of the previous ideas in blender would also be great!