[Bf-compositor] [enh] labels and reorder inputs to help link nodes

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Fri Feb 7 20:22:10 CET 2014

Hey,

About swapping sources (Node Wrangler aka Nodes Efficiency Tools):
Theoretically it's easy, but only when you have just two outputs that are connected to something. I don't have any idea though how to solve it when we for example deal with Multi Layer EXR with 10 outputs and all of them are linked to something.
I hope you are using the version of Add-On from latest builds?
There are big differences between this one and the one from official 2.69. Especially after merging "Nodes Efficiency Tools" with Greg Zaal's "Node Wrangler".

Cheers

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com