[Bf-compositor] Wiki Page

Francesco Paglia f.paglia.80 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 22:14:32 CET 2013

I'm with the majority of you that agreed on the hidden thumbnail except for
the input nodes.
I'd like to add that we can even have "static preview"  so once the picture
is drawn in the node it will never refreshed until it is required again (a
la shake to be clear).
Thumbnail in my experience is mainly a visual focus to get an easier
picture of the node graph

Francesco Paglia
Vfx and Production Supervisor

mobile  +39 347.82.12.473