[Bf-compositor] Wiki Page

LswaN subscription57 at Live.com
Tue Nov 19 05:46:31 CET 2013

I'd like to add my 2 cents here. Regarding the thumbnails, I think
hidden by default is a bit better than removing them altogether. I agree
with David that thumbs can be helpful when you just need a quick
at-a-glance view of what is going on in a set of nodes.

Also, Blender did auto-link new nodes to your selected node at one time,
but iirc the feature was removed because people often found its choices
for linking  confusing/unpredictable. For example, if you added a mix
node, you might end up with the auto-link connected to the wrong input
of the mix node.
Personally, I liked the feature (even though it wasn't perfect), so I
wouldn't mind seeing it make a comeback.