[Bf-compositor] Wiki

Francesco Paglia f.paglia.80 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 13:30:20 CET 2013

@sebastian
Just another small thought
in another post you highlighted this:

"I will collect the proposals and requests there, and also try to merge it
with requests and proposals from here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Requests/Compositing2.6 "

I just saw the page and I noticed the explanatory images aren't there
anymore... we should use some other solution that are not pasteall since
stuff are not on line anymore after 5 months...

2013/11/3 Francesco Paglia <f.paglia.80 at gmail.com>

> Hey David,
> since Sebastian will be the wiki maintainer I don't see this a real issue
> since we can push any idea here and then, when it is discussed will be
> added by Seb in the proper list!
>
> @Sebastian,
> About the priority I think an always open survey will help us, but I also
> think we have to leave room to the developer sensibility to pick issue as
> they feel comfortable facing them.
> We can just set the order so devs know what we urge more but at the same
> time I think we will have changes that will be solvable in few hours and
> stuff that needs a much more structured and organized development.
>
> As soon as issue is picked by a dev we can set the status on "wip" - or a
> better word to say someone is working on it - and then when it has been
> addressed we can  write next to the issue just "solved" as a reminder for
> anyone!
>
> I'm with Sebastian for the 3 categories and we should also use them while
> making new thread in this list to easily recognize the scope of the thread.
>

> 2013/11/3 David McSween <3pointedit at gmail.com>
>
>> Sebastian that looks like a good plan. We must consider that there may be
>> crossover between categories when a feature might improve performance or
>> even usability. Will we be able to triage entries then redirect them to a
>> more appropriate category? I guess that may be up to a dev or perhaps the
>> list mailing group.
>> On 3 Nov 2013 20:56, "Sebastian König" <koenig.sebastian at gmx.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey!
>>> I already sent out a mail to this list announcing the new wiki page
>>> (WIP).
>>> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Proposals/Compositor
>>>
>>> However, I wanted to have some feedback from you regarding the structure
>>> and order of that page.
>>>
>>> My idea would be to have 3 main sections:
>>> 1) Performance,
>>> 2) Usability

e-mail   f.paglia.80 at gmail.com