[Bf-compositor] a proposal for this list

Aditia A. Pratama aditia.ap at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 08:10:41 CET 2013

This is my proposal for blender compositor

1. viewer cache and viewer proxy for realtime playback, movie clip editor
has this function

2. new canvas for compositing where we can translate/rotate/scale directly
in the canvas...more flexibility in the canvas.

3. ability to add comp to video sequence editor. We also can have multiple
composite in node editor...and calling them in video seq editor for
arranging and editing, it's like improving post-processing workflow.