[Bf-compositor] a proposal for this list

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 07:14:54 CET 2013

Hey Francesco, most recently I was troubled by the odd image dimensions
issue when trying to add or modify non-project sized assets. That is my
over height image was cropped strangely when alpha overed. I gather from
the Holywood presentation at bcon13 it is a long standing problem that
isn't just a bug fix.
David