[Bf-compositor] [enh] thumbnail previews + node border color

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Thu Dec 26 13:37:04 CET 2013

Hi.

Should it be better to make the 'H' key work during dragging. Currently
the H-key cancels the dragging. But enabling this you could start a drag
and when you think you would like to have the folded version press the
H-key if the node connects release the drag. Now pressing the H-key
would unfold the node and everything is the way you want it.

We should also check out the S-key to make it work better:
When a single node (or no node at all) is selected scale from center of
mouse pointer with an distance like we have during proportional editing
in the 3d view. We could also have this option available during drag.

Just some thoughts.

Jeroen.