[Bf-compositor] [enh] thumbnail previews + node border color

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 01:42:31 CET 2013

Hello Jeroen & Monique!
Thanks for your great work! I've just checked out a build from buildbot and everything seems to work as expected (I loaded a couple of comp files and seems ok as well - but maybe others could test and give feedback too).

It's also nice to see more colour options available in the Preferences.

About the next priority, I would suggest looking into the problem of speed and responsiveness of the compositor. I think this deserves a separate thread though, so I'll write later about that.

I am also sure you'll get some appreciation from everybody else in the list for the work you did :)

Francesco