[Bf-compositor] [enh] thumbnail previews + node border color

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Mon Dec 9 20:50:25 CET 2013

Hi All,

The changes for thumbnail previews and node border colors have been
merged with trunk.

In the compositor only the input previews will be visible by default.
all others are made invisible. Via the hide/show preview these can still
be made visible.

The node colors can be altered in the UserPreferences. We should poke
the themes maintainers to update their themes.
Also there is a small glitch that need to be updated by them.

Please give us feedback about the usage. So what would be our next priority?

Regards,
Jeroen & Monique
  - At Mind -