[Bf-committers] Migration to Gitea planned for tomorrow

happysmash27 happysmash27 at protonmail.com
Fri Mar 10 12:38:37 CET 2023

I missed this email when it came in, and am only noticing now as I am resuming development and the source code wouldn't download with the old repository URL. How can I change my username to "happysmash27" at this point in time? Currently it says "Non-local users are not allowed to change their username. Please contact your site administrator for more details. ", but I do not know who the site administrator is.