[Bf-committers] Kapanma Sorunu

Thomas Dinges thomas at blender.org
Fri Jul 1 15:31:36 CEST 2022

Hi,

please report issues with Blender to our bug tracking system. [1] You
can do that from within Blender by going to "Help -> Report a Bug".

It will also be helpful to report issues in English. Try an online
translator or ask someone to help you with that.

Your hardware is definitely supported but it's difficult to say more
without further information.

Best regards,

Thomas

[1] https://developer.blender.org/

Am 01.07.2022 um 14:59 schrieb Melike Akyol via Bf-committers:
> Merhaba ;
>
> Yaklaşık 2 aydır blender kullanıyorum.
>
> Render alırken ve projenin ilerleyişinde sürekli olarak otomatik kapanma
> sorunu yaşıyorum.
>
> Bilgisayar donanımlarımın yeterli olup olmadığından nasıl emin olabilirim.
>
> Şu an proje boyutu 1.5 gb
>
> Eevee render motorunda düşük çözünürlükte render alamıyorum.
>
> Bilgisayarımın gerekli yeterliliğe sahip olup olmadığını incelemeniz adına
> gerekli bilgileri paylaşıyorum.
>
> BIOS : CP171
> İŞLEMCİ : İntel (R) Core (TM) i5-10300H CPU
> RAM : 8 GB
> GRAFİK KARTI : NVIDIA GeForce  GTX 1650
>
> Sevgilerimle..
>
> İyi çalışmalar..

Thomas Dinges  -  thomas at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
Developer Community Coordinator at Blender
Buikslotermeerplein 161 - 1025 ET Amsterdam - The Netherlands