[Bf-committers] Kapanma Sorunu

Zack Brown zacharyb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:14:54 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

I'm curious about the recommendation to use English. Is it really
necessary? It seems to put a big burden on people who might want to
participate in blender development, without providing much benefit.

Just as the person posting the email could use an online translation
service, the people reading it could do the same. In any modern browser,
the option to translate, even automatically, is pretty straightforward.

Why not encourage everyone to participate in their own native tongue? This
places the lowest barrier to entry on everyone, without creating an extreme
favoritism towards native English speakers, while placing only a slightly
higher burden on people who have already demonstrated a commitment to the
project.

Be well,
Zack

On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 3:32 PM Thomas Dinges via Bf-committers <
bf-committers at blender.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please report issues with Blender to our bug tracking system. [1] You
> can do that from within Blender by going to "Help -> Report a Bug".
>
> It will also be helpful to report issues in English. Try an online
> translator or ask someone to help you with that.
>
> Your hardware is definitely supported but it's difficult to say more
> without further information.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Thomas
>
> [1] https://developer.blender.org/
>
> Am 01.07.2022 um 14:59 schrieb Melike Akyol via Bf-committers:
> > Merhaba ;
> >
> > Yaklaşık 2 aydır blender kullanıyorum.
> >
> > Render alırken ve projenin ilerleyişinde sürekli olarak otomatik kapanma
> > sorunu yaşıyorum.
> >
> > Bilgisayar donanımlarımın yeterli olup olmadığından nasıl emin
> olabilirim.
> >
> > Şu an proje boyutu 1.5 gb
> >
> > Eevee render motorunda düşük çözünürlükte render alamıyorum.
> >
> > Bilgisayarımın gerekli yeterliliğe sahip olup olmadığını incelemeniz
> adına
> > gerekli bilgileri paylaşıyorum.
> >
> > BIOS : CP171
> > İŞLEMCİ : İntel (R) Core (TM) i5-10300H CPU
> > RAM : 8 GB
> > GRAFİK KARTI : NVIDIA GeForce  GTX 1650
> >
> > Sevgilerimle..
> >
> > İyi çalışmalar..
>
> --
> Thomas Dinges  -  thomas at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
> Developer Community Coordinator at Blender
> Buikslotermeerplein 161 - 1025 ET Amsterdam - The Netherlands

Zack Brown