[Bf-committers] Weekly Development Notes Followup

Ryan Inch mythologylover75 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 08:49:17 CEST 2021

Hello Dalai,
I missed reading Bastien's weekly notes last week or I would have
brought this issue up then.  In Bastien's notes for Week 425 - 09/04 to
09/10, one of his notes is this: "Spent time on
re-explaining/re-investigating T9599 (sigh…)."

In what case is it acceptable for a developer to put something like this
in their official weekly development notes?  I was under the impression
that personal attacks were not tolerated?  (And for the record it's
D9599 not T)

Ryan