[Bf-committers] *** SPAM *** Weekly Development Notes Followup

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 21 09:20:11 CEST 2021

Hi Ryan,

Not sure how you see that as a personal attack? Fact is, I think
spending half a day on something does earns it a note in the weekly report.

And yes, I was frustrated spending time having to demo the issue after
explaining it's cause/source, finding again the exact use case
triggering it, rebuilding both branch and master to ensure it was proper
example, etc. We all have (tight) schedules and I was frustrated this
was considered high priority enough to take it over more pressing
matters for Blender 3.0 upcoming BCon2.

I know that expressing personal frustration may not be a good idea, but
that does not in any case make it a personal attack, sorry if you felt
it like that.

Cheers,
Bastien.