[Bf-committers] Blender 3.0 bcon4 moved to Thursday (25/Nov)

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Wed Nov 24 19:11:54 CET 2021

Hi,

Today a few high priority issues were fixed, yet there are still many in a
unknown state (is someone working on it? how much work is to fix it? is it
really a critical issue? what is blocking a patch?).

Let's move bcon4 at least a full day so we can better asses the situation.

Please use this extra time to focus on the high priority issues. I know it
is tempting to use the time to fix nice-to-have-bugs, but those can also be
addressed later in future 3.0 corrective releases.

Thanks,
-Dalai-