[Bf-committers] Clang-Tidy: Request for Feedback

Ankit ankitjmeel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:38:42 CET 2021

Consider `clang-tidy-diff.py` and `run-clang-tidy.py` [1] to cut down
time to run clang-tidy further. The latter is not incremental though.

Editor extensions based on clangd + LSP can show clang-tidy violations live as
the file is being edited. I've tried [2] and it's fine. There's one for VSCode too.

[1] https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/tree/main/clang-tools-extra/clang-tidy/tool
[2] https://github.com/sublimelsp/LSP

Ankit (ankitm)