[Bf-committers] Code Quality Day - 5/March

Sergey Sharybin sergey at blender.org
Thu Mar 4 12:43:08 CET 2021

Hi,

This Friday we have February's code quality day [1].

For the Clang-Tidy project we'll come up with a decision on which warnings
we still want to address and support. ANd I would really like to see the
WIP patches to be either finished or officially stated that we do not want
to address the warning. The goal is: finalize the project!

Note that there are still a lot of things to do from [2]. There are a
couple of new entries there added since the previous quality day. There are
also a lot of quality improvements possible in many areas which are not
listed in the document.

I would encourage all module owners and members to work on quality
improvements in their areas!

Best regards and see you all tomorrow!
- Sergey -

[1] - https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Style_Guide/Code_Quality_Day